There are currently no product reviews.
Excelent scan job. It's a fully detailed service manual of this model.
Do a quick order, scan quality is high.
I recommend to all!
This manual is perfect! Just what I needed. Thanks!
This manual was very clear and complete, the prices can't be beat, great to have older manuals available!
Doubted for buy this manual as it is my first order here and at not have cover image, I assumed would haven't. However, within 24 hs, already possessed the link to download it. The manual are scanned correctly and have all what is needed. Includes adjustments and diagrams of all circuits. Very satisfied.
3-2 FIRMWARE RENEWAL MODE
3-2-1 How to Update the Firmware Version
1. Turn the power on and remove the disc on the tray. 2. To put the DVD player into version up mode, press , , , , and [SEARCH MODE] buttons on the remote control unit in that order. The tray will open automatically. Fig. 3-2-1 appears on the screen and Fig. 3-2-2 appears on the VFD. The DVD player can also enter the version up mode with the tray open. In this case, Fig. 3-2-1 will be shown on the screen while the tray is open.
F/W Version Up Mode Please insert a DISC for F/W Version Up.
No. 1 2 3
Appearance Reading... Erasing...
State Sending files into the memory Erasing previous version data
Programming... Writing new version data
5. After programming is finished, the tray opens automatically. Fig. 3-2-5 appears on the screen and the checksum in (*3) of Fig. 3-2-5 appears on the VFD. (Fig. 3-2-6) At this time, no buttons are available.
F/W Version Up Mode VERSION : ******** Completed SUM : 7abc (*3)
Fig. 3-2-1 Version Up Mode Screen
Fig. 3-2-5 Completed Program Mode Screen
Fig. 3-2-2 VFD in Version Up Mode
Fig. 3-2-6 VFD upon Finishing the Programming Mode (Example)
3. Load the disc for version up. 4. The DVD player enters the F/W version up mode automatically. Fig. 3-2-3 appears on the screen and Fig. 3-2-4 appears on the VFD.
F/W Version Up Mode VERSION : Reading...(*2) ********
6. Unplug the AC cord from the AC outlet. Then plug it again. 7. To finish this mode, press [POWER] button.
3-2-2 How to Verify the Firmware Version
1. After making sure that no disc is in unit, turn the power on. 2. Press , , , , and [DISPLAY] buttons on the remote control unit in that order. The B/E version appears on the VFD, and the F/E and B/E versions appear on TV screen. 3. Turn the power off to reset the unit. Note: If the firmware has been changed, etc., we will use Service News, etc. to report on how to obtain new firmware data and create an upgraded disc.
Fig. 3-2-3 Programming Mode Screen
Fig. 3-2-4 VFD in Programming Mode (Example)
The appearance shown in (*2) of Fig. 3-2-3 is described as follows: